ICHOR is a Percutaneous Reperfusion System designed to treat organized thrombus and embolic events in the peripheral vasculature. ICHOR is a “one size fits all” system that replicates the standard of care of surgical embolectomy / thrombectomy but in a minimally invasive manner:
- percutaneous approach reduces surgical complications
- mechanism of action minimizes blood loss associated with aspiration
- mechanism of action does not require drug therapy which potentiates a reduction of common bleeding complications associated with lytics
- does not require general anesthesia
- does not require the need for capital equipment (disposable only)
- easily adoptable by interventionalists
- incorporates a health economic element intended to make ICHOR a first line therapy for physicians, hospitals and office-based labs.
ICHOR’s Panacea device will be the first marketable product for ICHOR Vascular with the 12F Aceso technology in the pipeline for 2020 launch.
“ICHOR will be an extraordinary tool in the clot management toolbox due to its ability to handle the organized clot many physicians struggle to treat.” said Dr Troy Long, vascular interventional radiologist.
About ICHOR Vascular:
ICHOR Vascular Inc. (ichorvascular.com) is a medical device company aiming for leadership in clot management of the peripheral vascular system by using flow management to aid in percutaneous removal of thrombus and embolic materials.
ICHOR Vascular Press Release Contact:
Tim Blair, President and Chief Marketing Officer